Thursday, June 19, 2014

Finally back after so long!

Sorry guys, was kind of busy of the past few days (or weeks, I can't remember). Was caught in examinations and camps. But fear not, for Winters is finally back with awesome new awesome posts!

First up, I am working on the terminators with the thunderhammer and storm shield. These guys are sort of like the test specimens for my colour scheme to the ultimate final terminator, Darnath Lysander himself. Which in other words, these are going to be Imperial Fists termies and I am going to work on them soon.

Forgive my poor priming. I was working on a new way of spraying the primer on and failed badly. These are already considered the best of the group. (Looks at the marines and sighs)



As you can see, I have some chaos terminators too. Those guys are for the later parts of an upcoming project right after I finish Lysander and his team.

Coming back to the Guards, I have also primed my Officio Perfectus Commissar, not too bad a priming, but still a little damaged. Sigh. Ah well, I will see what I can do about it. I have also done an unboxing video for it. I hope I can get it up to youtube soon once I am done looking through it again. Yes, again. Hearing it makes me laugh, I was so nervous when I did the unboxing. So when the video is up on youtube, try not to laugh.

That's all in today's news. I have already done my shopping for paints, so I should be able to finish up my Imperial Fists in the coming days. See you all later!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment