Friday, September 12, 2014

Youtube Account is finally up with my very first vid!

I guess I have not been posting for quite a long while although my holidays started half a month ago. Haven't really been doing much through the holidays besides playing some computer games all that. Just when I decided to have a game of 40k, I fell sick.

Hence I decided to take my time now to write a blog post.

I have actually set up a youtube account with my very first unboxing video on the Astra Militarum Officio Perfectus Commissar.

The link is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3J5LITRw4

Do subscribe to my channel for more videos, like this video, give some comments. Your suggestions are always helpful in giving me ideas on how to improve.

That's all for this post I guess. So see you all soon!!!!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment