Sunday, July 5, 2015

Edit: I forgot to add the title for this post xD

So its been a while since I last posted on my blog. So I thought that I would just post about this. 

I managed to find this battlefleet gothic ship papercraft through papercraftsquare. You should be able to find this if you look through the pages one by one after you search the keyword Warhammer 40k in the website. This is totally awesome as these ships are all expensive and I do not have any intention yet to throw my all into getting one of these ships.


Another thing I got was this 3 Despicable Me tiny little minions that I found was really cute. These minions are one of the last, so I had to make a quick decision and buy it. It was really a good buy and I have no regrets.



So that's about it in this post. A new term, a new beginning, a new fight. See you all soon!



Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment