Thursday, August 6, 2015

Birthday goodies for me today :D

:
So, I actually gotten some awesome presents. The awesome album that I waited for so long even before it was officially release: Breaking Benjamin: Dark before Dawn.


I too got this 3 cute little clone figures. It was just sad that it was originally 5 but 2 were already sold out, the blue one and the plain one.


I too got this scout trooper with speeder bike. Totally awesome set. I would build this up once I finally finish packing my room.


I got this 5 men devastators with all missile launchers. Totally awesome. This 5 men was second hand, and I bought this specially for myself. :D


I too got 2 awesome books, D&D Legend of Drizzt series Homeland and the Crystal Shard, because I already have the 2 books in between.

Today's project was also a great success. We did like 3 failed attempts came up with over 10 ideas and finally got this done. It was not as awesome as we wanted it to be, but it still works, totally awesome still.


So that's all for my birthday today :D Its almost exams but that means holidays are coming and that means I can finally finish up my fire hawks. Look out for them, woohoo!!!!!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment