Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tamiya 1:25 scale German Soldier

So guys, its been a long time since I came in to do blogging. Have been playing lots of Neverwinter and also with the new school term, my time is pretty much limited. But that does not mean I will stop my hobby.

For a school project, my friend brought me to a specific Tamiya store to get some motor parts and gears. When I reached that store, I was looking at all the scale model sets they got rather then looking for parts for the project. Guess this is in my hobby enthusiasm.

With limited cash in my wallet, I spent all of it onto one scale model that I found was pretty awesome. It is a German Panzergrenadier metal model:

Sorry about the photo, as I am unable to rotate it. This is the figure that I bought. There are like 3 other designs to this metal model series, but I decided to get this as it looks pretty cool, similar to dashing to cover or stealth advancement to enemy position. The scale of this model is 1:25. As I have not handled miniatures of this size before, I was more inclined to grab this model.

When I opened it and read the instructions, I was unsure whether to start building this model up or only do it when I have more time to spare. 


Enclosed within the aluminium pack is a special type of cement that came with the model. At first I was just thinking to use super glue, but after much thought, I decided not to. There must be a reason for them to give this special cement. Thus I have yet to build up this model.

Majority of this model is made of metal, except for the weapons and accessories. It comes with a stand for the model too! How cool is that!

I cannot wait to build up this model. One last component I am waiting for is to get the drill to drill a hole for the stand and I would start building it. Hopefully within the month I would be able to at least build this model.

That's all for today's post, hope you guys enjoy it. Be sure to look out for the fully assembled version of this soldier. And I will see you guys in the next post.


Winters


No comments:

Post a Comment