Friday, July 29, 2016

Final Fantasy 13 - Elixir FF13 Trading Arts Mini

Hey all, its been a while as I have been stuck in playing Overwatch (Yes, I bought that game) . But with examinations coming up, thought I would just take a break from that game and open the package that arrived almost 2 weeks ago.


The entire package was really well packed, extremely satisfied with how this arrived. So I unpacked everything slowly and carefully, making sure not to damage anything in the process.

The first thing I took out was the box itself. I know that there are boxes for each miniature, but since its from ebay, one is already pretty good in making it a well worth collection for me. Inside the box was the box that held the can of elixir (its a can drink that was already emptied out) and the  box that held the miniature itself.




 Isn't it awesome that the can itself has Lightning and Snow on it? I totally love it and went all crazy about it when I saw it.

After which, I took out the miniatures. All of it was well protected and still sealed in their original packaging.



There are all together 6 figures that I have acquired. From the top row (left to right) would be Sazh, Snow, Hope. From the bottom row (left to right) would be Fang, Lightning, Vanille.

The figures are really well made. The package arrived well protected. I really loved these miniatures. For collectors like me, this set is definitely one to sought after.

So that's all for today's post. Now time for me to write up a review on ebay. This seller is one that I would highly recommend: koto03j

I would see you all in the next post :D


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment