Sunday, May 22, 2016

Final Fantasy 13 - Need Help

Hey all, I'm back!!

So on Saturday, I went back to the store to get some awesome stuff again from FF13 :D I was at first really happy that I got the 5 other figurines that I saw the first time I went to that shop last week. It was also a display set off course, because they told me that they have no more of this set.

I went home happily that day and only opened up yesterday only to see that one of them was damaged ( partially my fault for not checking before paying for it ). But right now I'm just trying to fix it.

This is what I bought:

creature kai volume 3

I realized there was no bahamut in the set, although I thought there was supposed to be him inside. (I'm not quite sure whether its a sure in or not)

As you can see from the left second guy, its hecatoncheir from the set. He is toppled over as his leg was warped to the side. I'm not sure if this is a defect with it originally being like this or its because of the weight of his arms at the side. But one thing I know for sure is I'm quite sad to see him like this. 

Right now I am trying really hard to get it back, but the solutions for plastic online are just to heat it up and bend it back. But without experience on this, I'm not confident of doing it. Plus having paid $132 for it, I'm not planning to ruin it.

Now only 2 questions bug me: Will I be able to get it back from the warping and make it look awesome again and if Bahamut was really in the set, then why is it I don't have it?

So that's all for today all, was hoping some of you might have the answers to the questions. Just pop it down on the comments section below :D


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment