Thursday, May 19, 2016

Final Fantasy 13 - Cleaned Up

Hey all. So today I have spent some time, taking them out of the individual packaging ( you can see it in the previous post). It was a display set, so I spent most of the time cleaning them up in my room.

Although when I was cleaning up, I could see some minor paint chips (small holes) and also some minor paint job errors. But overall, I think it is a really solid piece. After I was done cleaning up, I decided to take some photos of them. Thought to just share it here with you guys.


Group Shot

Lightning

Serah

Hope

Sazh

Jihl


Lovely models that I have bought. I am planning to go back to the same shop to browse through their product lines again to see what else I can get :D On the other hand, I am also checking the price for Play Arts Kai Cloud for a friend.

Right now, my aim is to quickly get my hands on a display case that is not too expensive. Hopefully you all could have some ideas to where to get them. Do post them in the comments, would appreciate it.

And that's all for today!!! :D See you all soon in the next post!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment