Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Foam Mission

Hey all!

I am back again!

I have spent almost half a day finishing up a felt model. Reason being I did one was to replace a Catachan model that I gave to my Dad.

So I believe this may appeal to some people who wants to try.

The following is a picture with a Catachan model for size comparison:


Though I must say this is time consuming as I have to let the glue set before I can go on.

For me, I make felt models for fun at home and I will most probably get the models I want when I get the chance to. But as said previously, I made one to replace another which I have given away.

Hence after seeing how cool it was, I have decided to make a Winterial on it when I get the time to.

So do stay tune for an awesome Foamy Winterial coming to you on this blog soon.


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment