Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Back after so long!

Sorry all for not posting for so long, have been quite busy through the month. So hopefully you guys are still with me.

Cutting to the chase, here's the Imperial Fists Terminator with his base almost complete. Yes, I found a suitable flooring for my terminator base. So all that's left for this guy is some touch up on the yellow and also painting up the base. Hopefully I could finish it this week or once my exams finish after August.


Though busy I may be, I still managed to find time to go down to my local hobby store to pick up this cool box! STORMCLAW! I had it reserved a week before it's release and about 2 - 3 days ago I picked it up the day it was released. Hope to open it up soon but I guess as always, exams are more important.


I had finally decided to strip the paint off my Imperial Fist space marine, 3 of them, one fully painted, one partially painted and one only primed. As you can see the fully painted one did not really come off much, though I am quite happy with the results. As a second time, I guess it is already pretty good. All I did was to soak it in dettol for an entire week and begin scrubbing it off for half a day. Tiring work I must say. The partially painted one fared better, since there was no varnish over it, unlike the other marine. The primed one seems to be the one that have not been affected at all, being same as before it went into the dettol. That's one strong primer I got there!


I plan to apint these guys blood ravens now, so we will see how that goes!

That's all for today, hope you guys enjoy this post. nothing much but there will be a great amount of time spent on my hobby seen. See you all later!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment