Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Imperial Fists Terminator Sergeant finally complete!

With my examinations coming, I decided to do something unproductive towards it and finish up my Imperial Fists terminator sergeant. It has been such a long time since I last got in touch with my hobby of painting and now I have finally finished it.

Enjoy the pictures!!!!!!

[Front]

[Left]

[Back]

[Right]

I would most probably finish up the remaining of his squad the moment my examinations finish and start working on the normal marines.

Remember the paints I stripped off of some marines some days back? Well, they would be the test models for the Blood Ravens! So stay tune for more updates. There won't be much these coming days but once my examinations finish, be prepared to read loads of posts!!!!!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment