Friday, August 15, 2014

eBay buy arrived!

My eBay order came in a few days ago, but I wasn't home to collect, so I have to make a trip down to the post office. Thankfully my dad helped me get it and thus here I am showing what I have gotten.

The package came as a small cardboard box. The miniatures were bubble wrapped and placed in the middle of some kind of soft cotton.


As follows, at the right is Captain Romero. From the left top to bottom is Catachan Jungle fighter with meltagun, trooper black and eversor assassin respectively.


These were great buys and it was in my deep regret that I have not gotten more of these miniatures. All I have to do is hope for the best till my next birthday, or hopefully get some by Christmas. 

See you all soon!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment