Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tau coming!

So during the weekend I went to my local hobby store as there was a discount, or sort of like a discount: Spend above $250 and get the specific few items to be 49% off. So I went to grab only a few items. They are the bretonnian army box, Khorne berzerkers, and a Imperialis basing kit which I plan to use on some of my cadians once those stressful examinations end. The two items that I got off the 49% was just a Tau crisis suit and the necron spyder.

So to cope with the stress, I have built up the tau crisis suit. 


Since this was my first crisis suit, I decided to make him look like he is floating in air, probably just descending upon the world he is about to conquer. I have decided to also get two more crisis suits together with him to the left and right, both halfway down shooting to the left and right respectively.

I armed him with everything I though was pretty cool, have his arms open like an invitation for an attack. Plus I decided to have the shield on the base, such that it would mark him out as a leader and also for the Tau transfer to go on, For the Greater Good!

That's all for today so see you guys soon! Time to dig out my pathfinder squad and craft out a unique paint scheme for it!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment