Sunday, January 25, 2015

Blog Update #1

So in the midst of all my examinations and have some free time up that I could not dedicate too fully to any projects I am on, I thought I'd use the time for some blog update. If you have been following my blog, you would have seen that I have been changing some stuff from the blog here and there.

Today, I announce that my first blog update is finally completed and it allows you to navigate the pages much easier. There are links to pages at the top of the blog homepage to allow you to navigate my whole range of post based on their main label, such as conversions, painting, Star Wars, and a few more. This would allow you to visit the page which you are interested in and view for updates, rather than having a need to read through all the post at the homepage.

So that's all for my very first blog update, hope you guys like it. Do give me some comments on how I could further improve it to better suit your you guys viewing my blog. Thank you and I would see you soon.


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment