Sunday, January 25, 2015

Militarum Tempestus Scions Conversion Update #1

Hey all, I'm back again. This time I'm back with an update. Remember a post long long time ago where I did some conversions? Yes, I was pretty unhappy with it and took the entire thing apart, thus the lack of any update and Winterial ever since. 

Good news for you, I have finally found this particular attempt of mine pretty satisfying and thought I'd share with an update on it. The heads has some sort of respirator, the boltgun with an obvious part of the lasgun and also of a different kind of ammunition feed. The sergeant is wielding a standard guard issue chain sword. All these stuff I would make a Winterial when my examinations finally end.

I too actually have a volley gun conversion but was pretty unsatisfied with it as it look weird, lasgun barrel with a multi-laser nozzle. Thus I took it apart and I am now thinking of a way to make it look awesome. I believe I should be able to do it just in time for the update and Winterial.


Hope you guys look forward to the next update for Militarum Tempestus Scions. I will see you guys in the next post!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment