Monday, December 23, 2013

The Backstage

Hey all!

This blog is supposedly dedicated for my hobbies as you all should know. Hence,  this is going to be a rundown on how I am going to do some of my upcoming hobby projects.

Well, before any projects can be commenced, there are several things that must be done on the
to-do list.

Firstly, you must have an idea on what you want to do, such as if you want to make a miniature through
kit-bashing different bits from different Warhammer 40k sets, or even scratch-building your own miniature.

Secondly, it is to have the materials you need to begin the project. One of our best friends, Kneadatite (Green Stuff), or any other putties suitable to use when needed in the project.

There you have it, the two important steps which I always follow before I go down to start my hobby project.


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment