Friday, May 2, 2014

Astra Militarum Updates #2

After a long day of school an dhaving dinner at around 8 pm, I was pretty tired. I was planning to turn in tonight early but guess what I saw when I got home!?

The package that I have ordered approximately almost two weeks ago have arrived! Yay!

Now this have got me pretty high now and I don't think I would be able to sleep from the adrenaline rush I got when I saw this package left at my doorstep.

First off, I bought myself the new plastic ogryns, which I am pretty excited about opening very very soon. Also I got the book about Yarrick. The new one which features him young. I sort of start liking commissars and their story after the Ciaphas Cain novels.


Speaking of Commissars, I have also bought myself this awesome guy to add into my collection!


I also got myself this Audio Drama about Ciaphas Cain too! So much Commissar goodness! Love it!


Last but not least, also one of the reason I ordered online was for this web exclusive miniature space marine captain. It comes with a classified envelope that I have yet to open as I was afraid of damaging. The first thing that really caught my attention for this miniature was the details on it. The more I see it, the more I like it. Hopefully I get to paint it soon!


So that's all for today, get ready for some unboxing goodness that will come to you soon at this blog!



Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment