Sunday, May 4, 2014

Star Wars May the 4th be with you loot!

So today was the May the 4th be with you Star Wars day. I heard that there was a Star Wars event just at one of the local bookstore. So I decided to go down to take a look.

What disappointed me was the event was already over by the time I got there. It was said to me that it was yesterday and today was at a different location, somewhere far from me.

But this does not stop me from buying awesome Star Wars items. Plus, being a free comic book day, I got 20% off for everything that I bought in the store. So here is what I got:

Commander Cody collectible. I seen this for a long time but I have never thought I have owned one at all, since I am always running on a very low budget. 

This does not limit me to only Star Wars. I got these three books. Two of which being the Dungeons and Dragons books that I have missed, the other being part of the x-wing book that I haven't gotten. I am currently still looking for some of these books in the series but I still got it. Would not want to miss it.


What! How can you not buy a Star Wars Comic every time you see one? That's right. I got one right here that I found was pretty awesome! 


Lego was the first thing that I got for Star Wars, also it is what got me into Star Wars. So this is the new thing that got me pretty excited about. Since it too consist an exclusive miniature. I am quite a guy who likes to collect stuff!

Ending it off with a card game, I didn't see this snywhere else, so I thought I should get it, since this was also the last piece available in the store.


To side track a little, the warhammer 40k order that I received, if you remember, came with a black classified envelope. I opened it and guess what, it is a code for me to order another limited edition figure that cost 18 pounds. I really wanted it but it is just a normal marine captain and it looks almost the same as the first one, except with a shorter sword and a different weapon loadout. For that price, it put me to think twice about getting it. Since I have already crossed my budget, I guess I should just give it a pass. But I have a feeling that I would remember it someday again with a tinge of regret in it.

To end it off, prepare to receive and update on my Custodes soon. The work starts to look worse as I go on. But I guess I should still be able to save it. But it is way off scale. You would get what I mean when I post up my update on it.

See you all later!


Winters 

No comments:

Post a Comment