Monday, March 10, 2014

Project Legion of the Damned Day 2

Welcome to project Day 2!

You must be wondering what happened on Day 1 as there is no post about Day 1. So what happened to it?

Well Day 1 was basically just cleaning up the plastics and planning how to do it. So nothing really happened, thus I decided not to post it.

Now lets get back to Day 2!!!

I got out my Army Painter sculpting tools and Kneadatite and started working on the first miniature for this project which I decided to do, which is the sergeant. I wanted the sergeant to be more different then the others which I would work on in due time. Hence I settled for a half helmet half skull helmet for it. 

I took a helmet with a sharp point and flattened it.

After cleaning it up, I began making the face to something like this:


Sculpting is not very well down but I would settle for it. Would add in some extras if I decided it would look nicer.

That's all for this day, but I am now working on the shoulder pad with the skull and as I have actually severed several joints of the armour, I would finish the day's project by covering the cut marks of the joints and try to make it look brand new. Also I have already started working on part of the chest armour to make a ribcage like design.

Hopefully I could get more progress tomorrow as I was pretty lazy today and headed out for a movie with my friends. Thus the slow progress.

I should be able to make some of the fires tomorrow on the armour, so we will see how it goes.


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment