Saturday, March 15, 2014

Star Wars The Clone Wars Adventures is officially ending


Star Wars The Clone Wars Adventures. All of you Star Wars fans should at the very least know this game.

It was the first game I downloaded on my PC and have played it for over a year. 

But now, I have a terrible news for all of you fans who play this game:


That's right, this game would end at the 31st March this year. Which is kind of saddening as I always play this game when I get bored or for the thrill of all the excitement that I get when I play campaigns.

Right now, they are closing, or officially shutting it down. As a hardcore Star Wars fan, I wouldn't bear to see this game disappear. 

The reason for their closing is unknown to me, though I suspect it may have to do with the new episodes coming out soon.

I may not me a Jedi member, I may not have station cash, but I enjoy the game just as much. 


For all of you who never tried this game before or stop playing it, it is time to play as this may jolly well be the last time we could see it. But sad for me, I won't be anywhere near my PC for quite a while, so it may turn out as a regret for me. 

So let's go!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment