Monday, March 31, 2014

What to expect soon!


I know I know it have been a long time since I last posted. So here is an update on what is possibly to come!

As from the picture above, chaos chosens of the crimson slaughter is definitely on the list. I got these six guys quite some time back from someone who is selling it for 20 dollars. Now I finally have them built up and will be ready to paint after I get my hands on those colours!

What happened to the Valhallan Ice Warrior Winterial?  

Well, the pictures are a little incomplete but I would post up the Winterial on this blog as soon as I figured out how to make the Winterial understandable. Plus I might have a video of it that may come up shortly so that it would help you all in the process of the Winterial once it is ready.

So this is the update for today, hope you all will look forward to it. And with the Astra Millitarum new releases that I believe would come very soon, you should be able to expect some unboxing. 

No, I am probably not going to get any scions for the time being though I must admit the models are cool. Looking at the Taurox vehicle I already have some idea on some conversions I can do with it so you can expect me to get one soon.

That's all for today, see you all later!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment