Friday, March 7, 2014

The Imperial Fist Question

So right now I have been caught in a confusion for quite a while now and I decided I would like all viewers to help me decide on my next step.

The question is:  

Should I strip my very first and only Imperial Fist guy and repaint it again?

So a poll have been set up to garner your views on this question.

(Front)

(Back)

(Top)

(Left side of miniature)

(Right side of miniature)

I know some of you may find this question a little bit weird like why am I asking all of you this question. Now that is because I value your views. If possible, do indicate a reason as to why you have chosen your selection for the poll at the comments area of this post.

In other news, I have registered, paid and submitted my Valhallan Ice Warrior for the competition. So do look out for any updates on it.


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment