Monday, March 3, 2014

Sneak Peak of my Valhallan Ice Warrior

After hours and hours of work, it is finally completed soon. And by hours, I literally mean it. I spent like 10 hours on this guy. My hand was shivering like mad when I am finally done.

Here it is, a sneak peak on what is to come in the near future: Valhallan Ice Warrior with a meltagun.


Hopefully I could get a Winterial up in images. But one thing I am unsure of is that there seems to be some images missing. But don't worry, the Winterial will still be up. I will explain to you as best as I could if the image is missing. I would try to put something solid there as an example for you if possible. If at any point of time when the explanation is unclear, feel free to state it in the comment and I will do my best to help you with it.

So give me your ideas on the colour scheme and the snow base which I tried out for the very first time. If there are any improvements that needs to be made, do let me know.

Stay tune as I consolidate the pictures for this painting Winterial!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment