Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Something big is coming for the Imperial Guards!

As the title says, you could be expecting something big soon for the new release in my opinion! Nothing here is official and I may be wrong here and there. These are just my guesses.

From the product list that I got from the Games Workshop website.

The Army Essentials column is suddenly missing the Cadian Battleforce and the codex. The codex is obvious since there is going to be a new release. The missing Cadian Battleforce tells us that one big box like the swarm for the tyranids may be coming out.

 

From the troops area, you can see some missing metal stuff but not so much. Some obvious items to me that are missing is the Vostroyan heavy weapons team. New single heavy weapons team box can also be seen. They used to be around and they removed it but now they put it back again.

The elites section sees the missing karskin squad and several ogryns. With recent rumors coming out, ogryns may see a new plastic kits, hence they are gone. But the karskins? Probably replaced by the new scions or they have something new for it.



The fast attack column sees the missing Atillan Rough Riders. It was rumoured that a plastic kit may be coming out for it but more recent news says they would not, so this shall remain a mystery till the new release are out.

Nothing changed for the heavy support but the most recent news suggest a new tank boxed together with a plastic hydra kit. So that is going to be interesting. Though there once was a rumour that they will have all the missing artillery kits out, I believe it may not happen since they are already having a hydra. But I can't say for sure.

All in all, expect something big to be out of the Imperial Guard. All these information are just my personal opinion and it is unofficial as these are my guesses that I want to share with you, so don't take all that I said too seriously.

See y'all in the next post!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment