Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Treasure uncovered! Dungeons and Dragons!

Today was one of a good day as I found Dungeons and Dragons in Kreon at one of my local toy store!

Did I mention that I am currently in to Dungeons and Dragons and also currently working on the Neverwinter saga?

Drizzt is one of my favourite character, since the story too features him!

(Drizzt!!!!)

I also bought a army builder to have a look at it and I opened it!

(Army builder pack)
(Statue Warrior!)

(Finished!)

Looks pretty awesome, since it is almost impossible to find Dungeons and Dragons anywhere near me. It also included a pretty awesome brick which included their logo. 

It also comes with a almost 25mm base! Which also means I can use him in normal Warhammer 40k games too but his height is taller than normal troops. But what if I can field an army of this by itself......

That being said, it is going to be an expensive thought for me. Hope to get more of these!

Get one at least! You would not want to miss out.

I may want to get Wulgar too!

See you all later!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment