Thursday, April 17, 2014

Astra Militarum: I finally got it


Yes! Yes! Yes!

I finally got my hands on the Astra Militarum Codex and their orders card! I am so excited I can't wait to devour them all.

The covering is very awesome and I hope that there would be more awesome rules for the guards so that they would be less squishy unlike the previous codex.

I don't remember a time where I won a game, and I always lose by being tabled, where every single guards paid their lives dearly for the Emperor and all died in the end. Maybe I played badly or my list really doesn't work out. 

So expect more to come from Astra Militarum as I get more of the new release hopefully in a short time. Though my personal life commitment have to come first so I may not be able to post that frequently any more.

See you all later!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment