Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Emperor's Chosen coming!

Just finished pouring through the Horus Heresy: The First Heretic book. 

Totally awesome, get one if you are really interested in how the Primarch Lorgar fell to chaos. If you are looking at some Imperial Custodes in action, this book so far that I have read is the one with many parts about them. 

Love the Custodes, their undying faith to the Emperor and their awesome fighting skills. Hence I decided to make one for myself, since I don't think forgeworld has made any before.

Off course before anything can be done, we need to know how it should look like, so I drew one out. Though not as good as those on the Internet, I find this kind of amazing, since I pieced the details here and there and I am also not a very good artist.


This is my work! Acknowledge me if you share this awesome drawing I drew!

So I fashioned the left shoulder pad to be an Imperial Eagle. But judging from all the pictures of the Custodes I saw, their eagles are not the two headed eagle, or Aquila, that you usually see. Hence I added that normal eagle there. But also referring to the text, the eagle is gripping lightning bolts, hence I added it to the claws of it.

Do look out for further updates on this as I may also guide you all through making this guy come alive when I finish it and the result looks good.

But first, time for camp. See you all later!!!!


Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment